Father Peter Farrington has just published a collection of some of his articles and papers on Orthodox Christology and other Orthodox topics. The book is available from the publishers website. Many of the articles and papers have previously been published in the Glastonbury Review, the journal of the British Orthodox Church within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate. Though produced with serious scholarly effort, each of these articles and papers has been written with the intent of being of interest to a wide audience, and especially to the interested Orthodox layperson.
- 26 May 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.00am Morning Prayer
- Morning Prayer: ChathamOrthodox Morning Prayer: 10:30 am
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.