Abba Seraphim, accompanied by Father Gregory Tillett, were in Dublin on 21 & 22 June, during which time they visited the Chester Beatty Library at Dublin Castle. The Library houses the great collection of manuscripts, miniature paintings, prints, drawings, rare books and some decorative arts assembled by Sir Albert Chester Beatty (1875-1968). These include Biblical Papyri, dating from the second to the fourth century AD, consisting of the earliest known copies of the four gospels and Acts of the Apostles, the Letters of St Paul, the Book of Revelation and various very early Old Testament fragments. In addition to these they viewed some of the magnificent collection of Armenian, Coptic, Ethiopic & Syriac manuscripts.
They also visited and dined with an old friend, Archimandrite Serge Keleher of the Greek Catholic Church, with whom they spent a delightful evening.
- 18 April 2014
- Good Friday: Bournemouth1st Hour Prayers 07.00
3rd Hour Prayers 09.00
6th Hour Prayers 12.00
9th Hour Prayer 15.00
11th Hour Prayers 17.00
12th Hour Prayers including the Burial Service of our Lord 18.00
- Holy & Great Friday: Babingley1.30 p.m. Sixth & Ninth Hour Prayers
- 19 April 2014
- Joyous Saturday: BournemouthSaturday Worship 10.00
Paschal Vigil Liturgy 22.00
- Eve of the Feast of Holy Pascha: BabingleyEve of the Feast of Holy Pascha (Orthodox Easter)
4.00 -6.00 p.m A priest will be available for confessions.
7.00 p.m. Divine Liturgy for Holy Pascha
- 20 April 2014
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am