Subdeacon Roger-Kenneth Player, aged 58, of St. Mary & St. Felix Orthodox Parish at Babingley was admitted to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn on 14 January following chest pains. After a thorough examination and several tests, he was found to have suffered a mild heart attack and the following day was transferred to Papworth Hospital where he underwent a coronary angioplasty, from which he is now recovering. It is hoped he may be discharged from hospital on 17 January. Prayers were said for him and his family at the morning celebration of the Divine Liturgy at Babingley.
Those wishing to send messages to Subdeacon Roger-Kenneth please use the contact form here
- 26 May 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine LiturgyWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.00am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 2 June 2013
- Morning Prayer: BournemouthMorning Prayer: 9.30am