On 17 July Abba Seraphim received a message of fraternal greetings from George Alexander, the Secretary & spokesperson of ‘Orthodoxy Cognate Page’ Media Network, formerly known as ‘Orthodoxy Beyond Limits’ (http://www.theorthodoxchurch.info) which is celebrating four years of inter-Orthodox news reporting. OCP is a Society for the Promotion of Orthodox Christian Unity and Faith and its readership has already exceeded a million and is growing. Its vision is one of Pan Orthodox Unity and the conciliarity of all Orthodox Churches. In thanking Abba Seraphim for his blessings, prayers and patronage, OCP also sent greetings to all faithful members of the British Orthodox Church.
In his reply, Abba Seraphim spoke of the significant ministry offered by fair and balanced reporting of church news and its considerable value in maintaining strong links between sister Orthodox churches and promoting wider Orthodox Unity. He wished OCP continuing growth with an expanding ministry, drawing support from Orthodox Christians of all traditions and cultures, whilst invoking God’s blessing on all those who undertook this invaluable ministry.
- 28 September 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthMorning Incense 09.30, Divine Liturgy 10.15
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 4 October 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: PortsmouthMorning Incense & Divine Liturgy 10am