To commemorate the fact that 2014 marks the twentieth anniversary of the union of the British Orthodox Church with the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria, the British Orthodox Press has published two new editions of liturgical texts, as authorised for use in The British Orthodox Church. A third edition of The Offering of the Morning and Evening Incense, with an introductory essay and bibliography by Father Gregory Tillett has been published in a handsome new casebound edition. Uniform with this edition is the second edition of The Divine Liturgy of Saint James with an introductory essay and bibliography by Abba Seraphim as well as full rubrics. Both books, published by the British Orthodox Press, are available online from our printers & distributors.
A new edition of the Congregational edition of the combined Morning & Evening Incense and the Divine Liturgy will shortly be available as well as a fully rubricated Clergy edition of the same, both in single volumes
The Offering of the Morning and Evening Incense
The Divine Liturgy of Saint James
- 28 September 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthMorning Incense 09.30, Divine Liturgy 10.15
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 4 October 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: PortsmouthMorning Incense & Divine Liturgy 10am