Father Silas from India, flew into London on 16 March and was met at Heathrow airport by Abba Seraphim, before travelling to the Church Secretariat at Charlton, where he was staying. Upon arrival, Father Silas made a report of his ministry in northern India and in the evening helped to prepare a Lenten Curry Supper for local clergy and members of the British Orthodox Church, during which he spoke of his experiences of ministry over many years. His words were deeply appreciated. He recalled being the first person to stay at the present Church Secretariat, whilst it was still undergoing renovation before Abba Seraphim took up residence in January 1983. Father Silas is on his way to Canada where he will assist Fr. Athanasius Iskander at St. Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church in Kitchener, Ontario.
- 27 July 2014
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: BournemouthMorning Prayer 10.00
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 2 August 2014
- Morning Prayer: PortsmouthMorning Prayer 10.00