Father Michael Robson suffered a fall on 3 February during which he fractured the pubic bone in his pelvis and was admitted to hospital for treatment before returning to Morden College. He has since developed a chest infection which is causing some concern and on Friday evening, 4 February Abba Seraphim, attended by the chaplain of Morden College, Father Nick Woodcock, visited him and administered Holy Unction. Although in some pain and sedated, Father Michael was alert and able to follow and join in the prayers.
Only on Tuesday morning, 1 February, Abba Seraphim, assisted by Father Peter Farrington and Subdeacon Dr. Michael Kennedy, celebrated the Divine Liturgy at the Chapel of Morden College. Father Michael was not well enough to attend but afterwards Holy Communion was taken to him in his room and he was able to enjoy a time of fellowship with some of those present.
Your prayers are asked for Father Michael, who is in his 78th year.
- 16 April 2014
- Holy Wednesday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Wednesday Prayers 12.00
Eve of /Wednesday Prayers 19.00
- Holy Wednesday: BournemouthMidday Prayers 12.00
Evening Prayers 18.00
- 17 April 2014
- Holy & Great Thursday: Babingley10.30 a.m. Third Hour Prayer & Office of the Footwashing
- Holy Thursday: BournemouthThursday Prayers & Incense15.00
Liturgy of the Blessing of Water & Lacan (foot washing) 19.00
Divine Liturgy for Holy Thursday 20.30
11th Hour Prayers and Eve of Friday Prayers 22.00
- Holy Thursday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Eve of Thursday Prayers 19.00