Abba Seraphim chaired a meeting at the Church Secretariat on 14 April 2010 to discuss practical ways of assisting Coptic asylum seekers and to explore the possibility of establishing a charitable trust to fund some legal support and guidance. Following discussions Abba Seraphim gave his blessing for provisional plans to establish such a trust to be placed under the patronage of Archangel Michael.
- 28 September 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthMorning Incense 09.30, Divine Liturgy 10.15
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 4 October 2014
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: PortsmouthMorning Incense & Divine Liturgy 10am