Every two months Abba Seraphim celebrates the Divine Liturgy in the late 17th century Chapel of Morden College at Blackheath. This is where Father Michael Robson has lived for a number of years and the use of the chapel was kindly offered to the British Orthodox Church to minister to Fr. Michael. A warm welcome is always accorded to Abba Seraphim and Fr. Peter Farrington by the College Chaplain and his staff and many others residents of the College frequently attend and support the Orthodox celebrations. The Liturgy on 5 April was also attended by The Right Rev’d Patrick Mwachiko, Bishop of Masasi, one of the sixteen dioceses in the Province of Tanzania,who was visiting friends at Morden College. After the Liturgy there was a convivial gathering for coffee for all those present. Bishop Patrick and his wife were returning home that evening and Abba Seraphim wished them God-speed and assured them that he would pray for the ministry in Masasi.
- 19 April 2014
- Joyous Saturday: BournemouthSaturday Worship 10.00
Paschal Vigil Liturgy 22.00
- Eve of the Feast of Holy Pascha: BabingleyEve of the Feast of Holy Pascha (Orthodox Easter)
4.00 -6.00 p.m A priest will be available for confessions.
7.00 p.m. Divine Liturgy for Holy Pascha
- 20 April 2014
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Holy Pascha: BournemouthMorning Prayer with Holy Communion 10.00
Followed by Memorial Prayers, commencing at Church & continuing in
Wimborne Road cemetery
- No service: Babingley10.30 a.m. No service because of the celebration on Pascha Eve.