On 16 May Abba Seraphim, accompanied by Archimandrite Deiniol, Administrator of the Wales Orthodox Mission, attended a lecture on “The Provision of Palliative Care: An Ethical and Legal Duty” at the House of Lords. The lecture was given by Professor John Keown of the Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University and was hosted by Baroness Ilora Findlay and sponsored by the Anscombe Bioethics Centre of Blackfriars Hall, Oxford.
The British Orthodox Church has long been a committed supporter of St. Christopher’s Hospice at Sydenham.
- 16 April 2014
- Holy Wednesday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Wednesday Prayers 12.00
Eve of /Wednesday Prayers 19.00
- Holy Wednesday: BournemouthMidday Prayers 12.00
Evening Prayers 18.00
- 17 April 2014
- Holy & Great Thursday: Babingley10.30 a.m. Third Hour Prayer & Office of the Footwashing
- Holy Thursday: BournemouthThursday Prayers & Incense15.00
Liturgy of the Blessing of Water & Lacan (foot washing) 19.00
Divine Liturgy for Holy Thursday 20.30
11th Hour Prayers and Eve of Friday Prayers 22.00
- Holy Thursday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Eve of Thursday Prayers 19.00