The sudden announcement by British Airways that it has cancelled the flight on which Abba Seraphim and his party were booked, coming at this late stage, has meant that the planned pilgrimage will now have to be postponed. Attempts to make alternative bookings have not been possible as these have now become overbooked with those who would have travelled with BA. “Because our outgoing flight was before the start of the strike we were unable to obtain a full refund until BA actually cancelled one of the flights. By the time they had done so, other options were no longer available to us,” stated Abba Seraphim. “It is a great disappointment to everyone concerned.” It is hoped to rearrange the pilgrimage for October.