On the north side of the churchyard at Babingley a straggling clump of self-seeded saplings had grown up round the remains of the old stoke-hole or boiler-house dating from the time when the church had a coal-fired central heating system. This had long since been disconnected although holes in the skirting board in the sanctuary are reminders of the former central heating pipes.
In April 2010 the collapsed remains of this as well as the saplings were cleared from the churchyard and the surrounding ground levelled, which has improved the general appearance and will make maintenance of the churchyard easier.
- 16 April 2014
- Holy Wednesday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Wednesday Prayers 12.00
Eve of /Wednesday Prayers 19.00
- Holy Wednesday: BournemouthMidday Prayers 12.00
Evening Prayers 18.00
- 17 April 2014
- Holy & Great Thursday: Babingley10.30 a.m. Third Hour Prayer & Office of the Footwashing
- Holy Thursday: BournemouthThursday Prayers & Incense15.00
Liturgy of the Blessing of Water & Lacan (foot washing) 19.00
Divine Liturgy for Holy Thursday 20.30
11th Hour Prayers and Eve of Friday Prayers 22.00
- Holy Thursday: PortsmouthAt 167 Stubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Eve of Thursday Prayers 19.00