On 15 April Abba Seraphim was at St. Anne’s Hospital, South Tottenham, a centre for inpatient mental health care in Haringey, to visit Keith Watson, a reader at the Charlton parish. Keith has suffered from health problems for most of his adult life and has been cared for at St. Anne’s on a number of occasions. He took with him the good wishes and assurance of prayers from the clergy and faithful at Charlton.
- 26 May 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.00am Morning Prayer
- Morning Prayer: ChathamOrthodox Morning Prayer: 10:30 am
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.