On 15 April Abba Seraphim was at St. Anne’s Hospital, South Tottenham, a centre for inpatient mental health care in Haringey, to visit Keith Watson, a reader at the Charlton parish. Keith has suffered from health problems for most of his adult life and has been cared for at St. Anne’s on a number of occasions. He took with him the good wishes and assurance of prayers from the clergy and faithful at Charlton.
- 22 December 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Raising of Incense and Liturgy: ChathamRaising of Incense: 10:00 am
Divine Liturgy: 10:30 am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- Prince of Wales’ concern for Middle-Eastern Christians
- Inspirational talk by HRH Prince Hassan of Jordan
- Thanksgiving Service for Bishop Geoffrey Rowell’s retirement
- Relaunch of Asylum Advocacy Group
- Father Shenouda’s wise words about tragic death of Eritrean refugees
- Visit to Syriac Monasteries: 8-12 October