Abba Seraphim attended the triennial Forum of Churches Together in England as the representative of the Council of Oriental Orthodox Churches. The Forum met at The Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Derbyshire from 23-25 October. The theme of the Conference was, “What does Love require of us?”
It was an good opportunity to meet and share with members of other churches and to learn about their hopes and vision for the church in this country. In the absence of any organised Orthodox worship, Abba Seraphim attended a Catholic Mass on the morning of 24 October, among whom two of the concelebrants, Bishop Paul Hendriks and Father Robert Byrne, National Ecumenical Officer & Secretary to the Department of Dialogue & Unity of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference, are also members of the Catholic-Oriental Orthodox Regional Forum.
- 26 May 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.00am Morning Prayer
- Morning Prayer: ChathamOrthodox Morning Prayer: 10:30 am
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.