Deacon John Stuart is in hospital recovering from a stroke. Following several recent incidents in which he lost his balance and fell over, he was diagnosed as having a blood clot on the part of his brain which controls balance. He has been undergoing tests and treatment and is now recovering in hospital and, happily, making good progress. Abba Seraphim has not only sent him good wishes for a full and complete recovery but asked for prayers for him and his family. Deacon John, who is 63, exercises a ministry as a hospital chaplain in Exeter. He was ordained a full deacon in Exeter by Abba Seraphim in February 2001.
- 26 May 2013
- Morning Incense & Divine Liturgy: BournemouthWorship commences 09.30
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.00am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 2 June 2013
- Morning Prayer: BournemouthMorning Prayer: 9.30am