Abba Seraphim presided over the half-yearly Synod of the British Orthodox Church which was held at the Church Secretariat at Charlton on Saturday morning, 3 July. The Synod was established by article 10 of the 1994 Protocol and exists to assist the Metropolitan in the day to day administration of the Church. After receiving reports from all the churches and missions, as well as other church committees, it reviewed the previous six months and planned strategies for future mission and activities.
- 27 July 2014
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: DoncasterRaising of Incense – 9:45am
Divine Liturgy – 10:30am
- Morning Prayer: BournemouthMorning Prayer 10.00
- Morning Prayer: Babingley10.30am Morning Prayer
- Raising of Incense & Divine Liturgy: CharltonRaising of Incense 2.00 p.m.
Divine Liturgy 2.30 p.m.
- 2 August 2014
- Morning Prayer: PortsmouthMorning Prayer 10.00