The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pray as I look at orthodox church
02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Pray as I look at orthodox church
Please pray that my heart would be opened to Gods will as I look into the orthodox church.

I have been convinced for 9 months that I was to go and become a Missionary in Romania with the baptist church. But recently I have felt I need to open my eyes to other churches.

Thank you
Tom
02-05-2010, 06:15 PM

Dear Tom,

Most certainly you will be in my prayers!

I have some idea of your plight, having only recently been received into the BOC myself. My route included material for enquirers that was provided by Father Simon, and I can heartily recommend that you contact him and see what he has. This should help you to see what Orthodoxy is all about and whether God wants you to join us. Try: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fr.simon.smyth@copticmail.com">fr.simon.smyth@copticmail.com</a><!-- e -->

May God bless you, and send His Holy Spirit to guide you in your quest for His will for you.

With love and prayers,
Antony-Paul
02-05-2010, 09:06 PM

Dear Tom

You will most certainly be in my prayers as you continue on your spiritual journey.

In Christ,
Daniel

"The true Christian is a warrior making his way through the regiments of the invisible enemy to his heavenly homeland." - St Herman of Alaska.
03-05-2010, 11:19 AM

Dear Tom,

My prayers are with you. May your heart be open to the place where the Lord is leading you.

In Christ,

John

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10)

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved