The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Introducing Myself
22-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Just Introducing Myself
Peace Love Blessings To all in our Lord Jesus Christ, Big Grin

Hello my baptism name is MaryVeronica, as a child I grew up a protesant in the methodist church.

When I was 17 I went to a Billy Graham crusade where I gave my life to Christ and from that moment on I thought I was saved and that it was just a matter of finding a church.

As I got older I found that I joined every so called church that I attended as I was seeking God but could not find him and nothing in my life changed until my husband started a long study of the early church and what they taught and believed.

After that I was finally able to learn the truth and I was so exited I
rang a Coptic priest and asked could he please baptize me. We had a beautiful talk and our family ended up in the Coptic Church at Guildford, a suburb of Sydney, Australia, where we have been happly attending for 4 years.

Lots of love to all Big Grin

Maryveronica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
24-04-2008, 01:20 PM

Dear Maryveronica,

The peace of Christ to you.

Thanks for sharing part of your journey with us.

A warm welcome to you. I hope you are blessed by this site as I have been. Sometimes on this site you will find that we are not very fast, but I think you will also find that while we are not very fast, we are very friendly. Smile

In Christ,
Rick
24-04-2008, 03:52 PM

Dear Sister-in-Christ,

A warm welcome to you. Many thanks for sharing your inspiring story with us. There is a wonderful feeling when one knows one is 'coming home' to the right place.

In Christ,

John

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10)
01-04-2009, 05:54 PM

Dear MaryVeronica,
It's amazing how God works all around the World and how He declares Himself to everyone no matter who or where they are, and this brings true joy to our lives. I'm very happy for you and your family! I ray that you conitnue to grow in Christ. God bless you Smile)

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved