The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My next step...
07-02-2012, 11:39 PM
My next step...
hey everyone I am considering giving up me romanticized ideas of converting directly within the BOC and just convert into the local Coptic church here. I would love prayers and advice. I am aware they are essentially the same but to me there is a real difference. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

A Thiarna Íosa Críost, A Mhic Dé, déan trócaire orm, mar is peacach mé
08-02-2012, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 11:50 AM by Trevor Maskery.)
RE: My next step...
Hope you find a Coptic church with English Liturgies. I think the Coptic Church will have a lot more resources where you are to serve you. Plus If you convert into the Coptic Church you will have theoretically joined the BOC.

[size=xx-small]Just shout at me if I do or say anything wrong.[/size]
08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi Dougherty,
It may help us to answer if we know where you are. Your signature would suggest somewhere Celtic - forgive me if I am wrong.

With love and prayers,
Antony-Paul
08-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Sorry to jump in Antony-Paul but he lives in Pennsylvania, USA (also sorry Dougherty for being a stalker)

[size=xx-small]Just shout at me if I do or say anything wrong.[/size]
08-02-2012, 02:10 PM
hahaha! Anthony my goal is to move to ireland. ATM i am in pittsburgh PA

A Thiarna Íosa Críost, A Mhic Dé, déan trócaire orm, mar is peacach mé
09-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Ah! Never mind. Just the same,I'm sure we'll help if we can. Hope the move works out for you.

With love and prayers,
Antony-Paul

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved