The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prayers for a journey
31-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Prayers for a journey
Dear friends

Please remember my family and I as we travel up to Scotland tomorrow. It's a long drive. Perhaps some prayer for sunnier weather as well. Work has been busy and I feel as though I need a good rest.

In Christ

Peter
01-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Prayer
Dear Peter,

You and your family are always in my prayers, but I shall bear you all in mind even more than usual - and wish you all the very well-deserved rest you can get.

It even looks as though the weather might come right!

In Christ,

John

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10)
01-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Dear Peter,

Yes, it is my priviledge to pray for you and your family. That sounds like a great trip! I hope you all have a fun and restful time away. I think we all should take more times such as these. But, then again, I wonder if you have ever seen any of the "Vacation" movies starring Chevy Chase? :shock:

Peace to you and your family Peter.

In Christ,
Rick
10-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Anniversary
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Might I ask for your prayers for my mother, Doris, who reposed 17 years ago today?

In Christ,

John

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10)

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved