The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum
Pray as I look at orthodox church - Printable Version

+- The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum (http://britishorthodox.org/forum)
+-- Forum: News & Events (/Forum-News-Events)
+--- Forum: Prayer Requests (/Forum-Prayer-Requests)
+--- Thread: Pray as I look at orthodox church (/Thread-Pray-as-I-look-at-orthodox-church)

Pray as I look at orthodox church - tombaker1709 - 02-05-2010 04:37 PM

Please pray that my heart would be opened to Gods will as I look into the orthodox church.

I have been convinced for 9 months that I was to go and become a Missionary in Romania with the baptist church. But recently I have felt I need to open my eyes to other churches.

Thank you
Tom

- Antony-Paul - 02-05-2010 06:15 PM

Dear Tom,

Most certainly you will be in my prayers!

I have some idea of your plight, having only recently been received into the BOC myself. My route included material for enquirers that was provided by Father Simon, and I can heartily recommend that you contact him and see what he has. This should help you to see what Orthodoxy is all about and whether God wants you to join us. Try: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fr.simon.smyth@copticmail.com">fr.simon.smyth@copticmail.com</a><!-- e -->

May God bless you, and send His Holy Spirit to guide you in your quest for His will for you.

- DanielM - 02-05-2010 09:06 PM

Dear Tom

You will most certainly be in my prayers as you continue on your spiritual journey.

In Christ,
Daniel

- John Charmley - 03-05-2010 11:19 AM

Dear Tom,

My prayers are with you. May your heart be open to the place where the Lord is leading you.

In Christ,

John