The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum
Congratulations to Sub Deacon Antony (Robin Westwood) - Printable Version

+- The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum (http://britishorthodox.org/forum)
+-- Forum: News & Events (/Forum-News-Events)
+--- Forum: News and Events (/Forum-News-and-Events)
+--- Thread: Congratulations to Sub Deacon Antony (Robin Westwood) (/Thread-Congratulations-to-Sub-Deacon-Antony-Robin-Westwood)

Congratulations to Sub Deacon Antony (Robin Westwood) - Robert McBride - 01-06-2008 12:26 PM

I was honoured to be invited and attend Sub Deanon Antony's first Celebration of The Divine Liturgy, celebrated by Abba Seraphim, at SS Philip & James, Cheltenham, on Saturday 31st May.

The service was surprisingly well attended, considering this being the first such event, with about 14 or so congregants.

It was a beautifully sunny day and an equally beautiful celebration of the ancient Rite which I found spiritually uplifting.

Thanks to Sub Deacon Antony and good luck for his Midlands Mission work.

Fr. Robert (Kettering)

- Robin Westwood - 01-06-2008 02:49 PM

Dear Father Robert,

Thank you very much for your kind message and once again thank you for attending yesterday.

I hope that this can be the start of a regular Fellowship mission here and I am hoping to expand this mission further in the future in the Midlands area, which at present lacks Orthodoxy in the British tradition.

God Bless You.

Antony.