The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum
Liturgy at Mickfield 26 May - Printable Version

+- The British Orthodox Church - Fellowship Forum (http://britishorthodox.org/forum)
+-- Forum: News & Events (/Forum-News-Events)
+--- Forum: Forthcoming Events (/Forum-Forthcoming-Events)
+--- Thread: Liturgy at Mickfield 26 May (/Thread-Liturgy-at-Mickfield-26-May)

Liturgy at Mickfield 26 May - John Charmley - 09-05-2007 08:35 PM

26 May 2007, 2.30, St. Andrew's Church, Mickfield

Thanks to the kindness of Mark Wright and the trustees of St. Andrew's Church at Mickfield in Suffolk, and to Fr. Michael and Peter Farrington from Chatham, we shall be able to hold the first BOC Liturgy at the Church on the afternoon of 26 May, starting at 2.30.

All members of the Fellowship within reach are warmly invited to join with us in this joyous celebration.

In Christ,

John

Liturgy at Mickfield - John Charmley - 27-05-2007 04:46 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Can I post my thanks here to Fr. Michael and Peter Farrington for coming to Suffolk yesterday to hold the Liturgy at St. Andrew's Church; it was very much appreciated by all of us, and we hope to be able to make it a regular occurrence.

It was also wonderful to see Jackie-Sarah and Sub-deacon Chris Barnes there - and the way he and Peter worked together, you'd have thought they'd been rehearsing for years - instead of doing it spontaneously.

We are going to post a report on the website, but I thought a note of thanks would be helpful, and might encourage others. I would also like to thank Mark Wright, without whose dedication and hard work in restoring St. Andrew's, nothing would have happened at all.

In Christ,

John