The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent need of prayers
06-04-2008, 04:44 AM
Urgent need of prayers
Dear all,

For the past two months I have been trying to deal with what is undoubtedly the most difficult time of my life. It has devastated me emotionally and pyschologically, and has left me spiritually hanging in by a thread. In my foolishness and faithlessness I fear that my way of dealing with what is no less than a tragedy for me has only exasperated my already intolerable suffering. I've been going out of my way to get anyone and everyone I know to pray for me; I just remembered this forum today so, to all readers, please remember me in your prayers. I feel like i'm on the brink of despair--the situation seems utterly hopeless, on a logical and practical level--though I am doing the best I can to stay clear from that mindset and to make the most I can of the Lenten season to maintain some hope that God will rectify this difficulty in a way that is at the very least comforting and assuring to myself and all involved.

The cross is overwhelmingly heavy...please do not forget me.

Messages In This Thread
Urgent need of prayers - AndrewY - 06-04-2008 04:44 AM
[] - John Charmley - 06-04-2008, 01:30 PM
[] - Rick Henry - 06-04-2008, 02:59 PM
[] - Robin Westwood - 06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
[] - admin - 06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
[] - lordsbliss - 16-06-2008, 12:06 PM

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved