The British Orthodox Church

within the Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from a new member
13-11-2008, 07:05 PM

Dear Cameron,

Welcome to the Forum. In answer to your question I have a series of 6 DVDs with 2 lectures on each DVD (each lecture followed by question & answer sessions as well) presented by an Orthodox priest. This series covers the basics of Orthodox Christianity, working through the Orthodox Creed. It is a series of lectures intended for enquirers into Orthodoxy. It can of course be supplemented with additional reading material.

If you think this would be of help then if you can supply me an address I will send you copies of the DVDs. I will also do my best to answer any questions you may have as you work your way through the material. There are also others on this Forum who can offer help and answers too.

Let me know if you would like them sent - you can also contact me on my email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:meninblackk@aol.com">meninblackk@aol.com</a><!-- e --> (being sure to spell it correctly with 2 'k's at the end of black, not 1 'k')

Simon
(Priest, British Orthodox Church)

Messages In This Thread
Hello from a new member - ConservateMe - 12-11-2008, 10:22 PM
[] - Simon - 13-11-2008 07:05 PM

Twitter: britishorthodox | Contact: info@britishorthodox.org | © The British Orthodox Church 2012 all rights reserved