Our Churches and missions
- London: British Orthodox Church Secretariat
- Bournemouth: Church of Christ the Saviour
- Chatham: St Alban and St Athanasios' Mission
- Doncaster: Church of St Mark & St Hubert
- Glastonbury: St. Mary's Mission
- Kings Lynn: Church of St. Mary & St. Felix
- London Mission: St. George & Paul the Hermit
- London: St Thomas the Apostle Orthodox Parish - Charlton
- Portsmouth: St Mary & St Moses Parish
- Dumfries: St Ninian's Mission
- Chesterfield: St. Gregory's Mission
- Sheffield: Under care of Doncaster
- Southampton: St. Polycarp Mission
- Windsor: St Andrew
Orthodox in East Kent
Local Fellowship Co-Ordinator: Father Peter Farrington
The British Orthodox Fellowship is planning to begin a regular Orthodox Prayer meeting in the East Kent region.
The meeting would take the form of the historic Orthodox service of Raising Morning or Evening Incense, depending on the time of the meeting. Each service would include a spiritual talk led by our priest Father Peter Farrington. Afterwards we will have refreshments and a discussion based on the topic of the talk. The meeting would probably last an hour and a half altogether.
If you are interested in meeting with us then contact:
Father Peter Farrington
264 Upper Fant Road,
We may also be planning a local pilgrimage to one of the holy places of Kent, and if there is enough interest then we will be organising a Kent Orthodox Study Day somewhere in the middle of the county to make it easier for Fellowship members and other enquirers to gather together from both East and West Kent.
If you are interested in learning more about Orthodoxy, and experiencing it for yourself then do please contact Father Peter.